Annual Schedule, Meeting Locations, and Meeting Times:
The Jaleta Pacers train six times per week, year round, with training sessions designed to meet individual needs and goals.
Winter speed training:
- Start and end: November to March; Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Meeting location: Fieldhouse at the Regina Sportplex
- Meeting time: 5:30 a.m.
Summer speed training:
- Start and end: April to October; Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Meeting location: Saskatchewan Science Centre
- Meeting time: 5:15 a.m. and/or 5:30 p.m.
- Start and end: year round; Saturdays (weather permitting)
- Meeting location: Wascana Hill (in Douglas Park)
- Meeting time: 8:30 a.m.
|Day of the Week||Type of Training||
1Members of the group often meet informally for their individual training sessions.
$80 per month or $10 per session.
There is an additional fee, paid once per year, to rent two lanes at the Fieldhouse for the winter speed training sessions. This fee is determined every year in September, based on the number of people who intend to participate in speed training for the upcoming winter.